Don't know where to start? Here are some resources:
- Adoption.com - There's an entire section on Pregnancy, including options and information for unplanned pregnancies.
- American Pregnancy Association - This site is a must for anyone who is facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Teenage Pregnancy - Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, this site provides links to many resources for teenagers who experience an unexpected pregnancy.
- Parent Profiles: Pregnant & Considering Adoption - This site educates you on what to expect if you choose an adoption plan for your child.
- The Third Choice: A Woman's Guide to Placing a Child for Adoption - Written from the perspective of a birth mother, this book is a must read for anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy, including the birth father.
- What to Expect: The First Year - If you're wondering whether you should keep your baby and raise it yourself, this book gives step-by-step instructions on what to expect during the first year.
Of course Robert and I believe adoption is a powerful choice. If you are pregnant, however, we urge you to weigh all of your options and make the choice that's right for you. No judgement. It's your life, after all.