Monday, January 30, 2012

Celebrity Adoption - Mariska Hargitay


I've always loved Mariska Hargitay. I just think she's so pretty! And now I have yet another reason to love her. She is an adoptive mother.

The above picture is from an article in More Magazine. (I'm convinced the editors of More have an affinity for adoption.) Apparently, she's now adopted a little boy as well. I'm ever so jealous ... she's pretty, successful and has now experienced two successful adoptions. Well, I can't be too hard on myself. Two out of three ain't bad.

Can't wait to post about our adoption on here when it happens! Still searching ...

1 comment:

  1. Mariska is really a very beautiful and generous person. Love it. And many felicidadesv wish for the couple.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We welcome your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...